To help you make the most of your treatment, spa day or spa break, the HealthSpa at Foxhills asks all members and visitors to follow our simple ‘How to Spa’ guide. Should you have any questions, please contact the healthspa team on 01932 704555 or [email protected].
How to Spa
• The HealthSpa is open to individuals aged 16 years or older. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• We operate a mobile-free zone. This applies to all spa facilities, including Spa Garden and treatment rooms.
• Upon booking, all contact information for all guests will be taken in order to facilitate the government’s Test and Trace system.
• A confirmation email will be sent to you. If this is not received or there are any errors to your booking, please contact the spa prior to your visit for this to be rectified.
• Access to the facilities is for members and residents only and is not included in the booking of individual treatments.
• If you have scheduled a pedicure, remember to bring flip-flops to wear home.
• Full payment is required at the time of booking.
• If you are pregnant or have any allergies, high blood pressure, physical ailments or other health concerns, please notify the spa team at the time of booking. Pregnant ladies must have had their 12-week scan prior to any apointment, including the peaceful pregnancy ritual. Prior to 12 weeks, pregnant ladies can have the following treatments: Any nail treatment, reflexology or 25-minute express facial. After 12 weeks they may also have our extended facials (except dynamic resurfacing and biotec), our peaceful pregnancy ritual and Indian Head Massage. We must be made aware of any pregnancy at the time of booking so we can assure you are with suitably trained therapists.
• For the safety and comfort of all our guests, please shower before using any of the heat and wet facilities.
• Allow yourself plenty of time to rest in between each of our thermal rooms.
• We have drinking water facilities available in the spa, please bring your own water bottle to top up at your convenience and ensure you stay hydrated.
• For spa day packages including lunch, this is provided in a separate building to the spa and you are required to be fully dressed.
• An itinerary for spa days, including your treatment times, will be presented on your arrival to the HealthSpa.
• Foxhills regrets that it will not take responsibility for any valuables or lost items. All jewellery will need to be removed before any treatment; it is advised you leave this at home.
• Retail items are non-refundable. If unopened, we are able to exchange for an item of the same value or higher if returned with proof of purchase.
• If you are not satisfied with your treatment or spa day, please make the reception team aware before leaving so we can rectify any issues on the day. We are unable to make any refunds after your visit.
• Remember, this is your time so let us know what else we can do to ensure your spa experience is the best it can be.
Covid-19 Safety Terms & Conditions
The following must be adhered to in order for your treatment to take place:
• Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your appointment time to allow our reception team to check you in and your consultation form confirmed with your therapist. If you arrive earlier we kindly ask that you wait in your car or outside (weather permitting) in order for us to maintain social distancing in our reception area. Please do not arrive late as this will take up your precious treatment time.
• If you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please let us know and we will reschedule your appointment. Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and, if it reads as high twice, unfortunately your treatment will not take place and we will reschedule.
• If you are currently shielding or have any underlying health conditions that increase your risk, please raise this with our team prior to booking and we can advise appropriately.
• All our therapists will be wearing the appropriate PPE to minimise risk to yourselves and them.
• There are hand sanitiser stations around the spa for your use.
• Face coverings MUST be worn in all areas of the spa, except the gym area and in the pool facilities.
• Social distancing will be in place throughout the spa to ensure the safety of our staff and guests. Please be vigilant in adhering to this.
• To minimise cross-contact, towels and robes will no longer be provided in the spa to members and residents. Residents are welcome to bring them from their room, members are to bring their own and treatment guests will change and change back in the treatment room.
• Our relaxation room is currently only open for access to guests on spa day and pre booked.
We thank you for your kind attention in following the above and look forward to welcoming you to the spa.
For individual bookings and small groups (up to and including four people), the HealthSpa has a 48-hour cancellation policy for all treatments, spa days and spa breaks. Anything cancelled after this time is non-refundale. For groups of five or more guests, the HealthSpa requires a full seven days' notice of cancellation to be eligible for a refund. If you are late for your appointment, the treatment will be charged in full and, due to therapists’ schedules, may not be extended beyond its scheduled end time.